Professional & Personal Development Strategist
Mindset Engineering isn’t a guide, but a catalyst towards growth, development, success and happiness.
No Holds Bar – Unfiltered & Thought Provoking
My civil and structural engineering background has taken me on a path of project management of diverse assignments, ventures and projects. These projects ranged from a $1,000 budget to over $450 million dollars projects. My clients range from oil companies, to real estate developers, financial and education institutions, governmental identities, and high profiles corporations. The complexity of some of these projects were mind wrenching. I was subjected to many sleepless nights, 20-hour work days and endless 7-day work weeks. However, over my 12 years of managing major projects, I have come to realize the most complex undertaking in any project is PEOPLE MANAGEMENT.
By people management, this does not only mean “other people” – most importantly this includes “me”
This is the main reason why I decided to start helping professionals and ambitious individuals that have that hunger within them, but sometimes feel overwhelmed.
Do you love what you do?
Do you want to reach new goals?
Project management is very similar to the way we manage ourselves. We have goals and objectives, schedule deadlines, financial restrictions, time management, and deliverables – all in which we encounter in our own personal lives.
The vision I have develop is similar to this…
If our mindset and thoughts reflect our dream home – What do you want that dream home to look like?
home = mindset + thoughts
Sometimes our mindset requires “renovations”
Renovation is “the act of renewing or restoring something”
The roots of renovation refer to newness and doing something again — it’s from the Latin re- for “again” and novare which means, “make new.”
What changes are needed to build that dream home?
The mindset engineering idea is setup in a way to identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. Whether it is professional or personal development, a strategy is developed to help unlock your full potential.
- Problem-solving skills
- Career Path
- Relationships & Effective Communication
- Professional & Personal Growth
Some Target areas include:
- Communication Strategies – learn to inspire, connect and communicate with your network
- Mental Clarity – gain control over your thoughts to clearly identify your goals and objectives
- Continuous Improvement – develop the skills to reassess, review, visualize, plan and put it into action
- Positive Competition – ignite your internal passion, and create that competitiveness that will allow you breakthrough to new heights
- Mindfulness – remove and conquer all stress obstructing your potential and decision making
- Emotional Intelligence – unlock the ability to recognize and to understand, use and control your emotions in your professional or personal daily environments
Ethically, Mindset Engineering is an insightful questioning process to provoke and spike that passion to reach those results – all while staying energized, motivated and mindful.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com